LISTEN: HHCF Remembers Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (audio project predating HHCF on nonviolence)




You know, when people try to jump in the mix and claim anything.....All you have to do, is look into their past. What were they doing BEFORE what they claim...... I've never been all saint or all sinner. But my evolution as a MAN, and as a lover of peace, is undeniable. I came from a very sheltered suburban place. That led me to a very hardcore Black radical place. That Black radicalism led me to Taosim, Confucianism, Buddhism, Kemetic science and Islam. Those studies let me to nonviolence. My man Kool Kyle just posted an old mix we had an idea for in 2004 (2 years before the existence of HHCF) that championed the cause of MLK Jr. This actually aired on a conservative talk show I used to host. It was one of the things that got me kicked off the air KSFO I think.....Whatever Michael Savage was on....WE were on there via Icicle Networks.....Once of the first internet radio hubs in the bay......Please sit with this, LISTEN to things from MLK you don't often hear and walk with us on this path to peace. ASHE!! HOTEP!! SHALOM!! SALAAM!! PEACE!!http://soundcloud.com/baylando-records/got-m-l-k-megamix-2004


Popular Posts