Wednesday, August 22, 2007

C-Rayz Wallz on Kung-fu and losing loved ones

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shaolin monk Shi Yan Ming will put the pain on you

This just came from Allhiphop.com:

C-Rayz: I lost all my cousins man; I went to high school with them, I played basketball with them and I studied Kung-Fu with them. My cousin Trion was murdered on the corner of James Monroe High School. A kid just toasted him. My cousin did Wolf Ox. Wolf Ox is this form of Kung-Fu that only dudes from Bronx River Houses know. So the kid was like, “No, I’m not fighting you. I know about the Wolf Ox s**t. I’m not going to fight you.” So then “Pow!” He pulled one in his chest. So it’s like, after that, the kids that I stepped up with, kids that I got locked up with….Everybody died. It’s pitiful. Everybody.

***

If you know about the Wolf Ox style in the South Bronx, please email me about it at abanjoko@gmail.com . How did this style come up? Who began to pass it on? How does it work?

Uproxx Covers HHCF Founder plus, FREE PDF download of Bobby Bruce and the Bronx Available

The book Bobby Bruce & the Bronx by Adisa the Bishop is now available from this day forward FREE in PDF form. Please enjoy it and share ...