Monday, August 20, 2007

When I was about 10 years old, I saw my first Kung-Fu film...

This scene will stay etched into my brain forever (unless I go bonkers or something).



Later that day I sawed a broomstick in half (using my dad's vice in the garage to hold it in place) and used a piece of chain to link them together with screws. The gangsters of the world would never be safe again...If only I could stop hitting myself in the face with these friggin' broomsticks!

But on the real, I had never seen anything like that before. I had never seen a man move like that. He changed my life. His name was Bruce Lee. The movie was Retrun of the Dragon. Chalk another one up for The Bay!

Uproxx Covers HHCF Founder plus, FREE PDF download of Bobby Bruce and the Bronx Available

The book Bobby Bruce & the Bronx by Adisa the Bishop is now available from this day forward FREE in PDF form. Please enjoy it and share ...